Avaya IP Office Support - Call Now : 718-433-2925
Neteam Solutions specializes in sales and support of the Avaya IP Office 500 phone system. Based in New York City, NY, we have been supporting the NYC metropolitan area, servicing businesses since 2001 with their Avaya phone system’s needs. From software revision v1.0 through v9.0, we have Avaya trained engineers ready to assist you in supporting your system. Whether you have a small 3 extension phone system, or a large, multi-location complex implementation, our Engineers are ready to help program and support your Avaya system. We will help you program your system properly and educate you on all of the advanced features it supports, so that you can get the most out of your phone system investment. We are not just a telephone system support company, but a full fledge IT Managed Services business that understand the IT / networking side of the Avaya IP Office. The Avaya IP Office VoIP based Phone Systems require Engineers who understand IT and Networking as well as traditional PBX technologies, so this gives us a competitive advantage over traditional PBX vendors.
Call now for a Free Consultation and ask us about our Managed Service Agreements and incident based support options.
Here at Neteam Solutions, we support IP 400 based chassis as well as IP 500 and IP 500 V2 Systems.
Below are some of the services we specialize in.
- Digital and IP Phone Programming.
- Softphones and Remote Offsite user extensions.
- VPN connectivity between multiple IP Office systems for inter office dialing.
- T1 - PRI Configurations and Setups.
- SIP and VoIP based phone service programing.
- Auto Attendants and Voicemail Systems.
- Call Routing and Time Based Profile Configuration.
- Voicemail to Email Setup.
- Unified Messaging and Mobile Twinning.
- Door Phones and Door Strike Controls from Phone System.
- PA System Integration.
- TAPI and Direct Outlook Dialing Setup.
- Follow Me Call Forwarding.
- Backup Phone Line Configuration with Auto Failover.
- Hot Desking & ACD Queue Setup.
- Call Recording & Call Accounting.
- And much much more...
Call Now - 718-433-2925
Avaya IP Office System
Avaya's IP Office System is the company's IP-based communications platform for small-to medium-sized businesses. It is distinguished by its rich features set, reliable performance, and its ability to unify all business communications tasks into a single environment. IP Office employs an IP network as its transmission vehicle, also making it an economical choice when compared with PSTN-based PBX systems.
Avaya IP Office is a comprehensive and elegantly designed solution for voice and data communications, messaging and customer management. What's more, it s scalable architecture can be configured to suit all the business needs of organizations from two to two hundred employees. And choosing an IP-based solution will have an immediate, positive impact to your company's bottom line.
Neteam has been engaged in implementing and configuring VoIP solutions since the technology's inception, and employs best practices and due diligence in determining the most appropriate solution for its clients. If you transitioning from a traditional phone system to an IP-based solution, Neteam's professional staff can be invaluable for making this strategic shift a seamless one.
Avaya IP Office benefits from its unrivalled customer support, leading edge technology, and the widest capabilities in its class. When properly installed and configured, it is a prudent choice for all small and medium-sized organizations.
IP Office supports the following features, making it the most versatile solution in its market.
- Significant savings on mobile phone/long-distance bills: IP Office supports multiple options for minimizing (or eliminating) mobile phone and long-distance charges by routing calls through broadband links.
- Eliminates conference calling fees through 3rd party vendors: IP Office makes conferencing easy and affordable by providing two 64-party conference bridges at no additional charge.
- Handles more calls with fewer people: Instead of using valuable staff resources to answer calls, take advantage of the IP Office intelligent auto attendant to help route calls quickly and accurately.
- Extends office flexibility. With IP Office your staff can easily accommodate remote users, who remain seamlessly networked into the system regardless of their physical location.
- Centralizes administration: IP Office provides remote, centralized management and administration, which easily accommodates companies with multiple sites. A single administrator can perform all tasks for all sites.
- Dial in from Outlook: Initiate calls directly from your contacts in Microsoft Outlook.
- Voicemail to email integration: Receive voicemail notifications in your email client.
- Multiple conference bridges: IP Offices Includes two 64-party conference bridges out of the box.
- Call recording: This capability is included free with IP Office Preferred Edition.
- Hot desking: Hot desking permits your employees to move freely from one phone to another during the course of a conversation, and permits an on-hold conversation to be resumed in the same manner.
- Visual Voice: Allows you to visually access and manage all saved voicemails, and to perform common actions (listen, rewind, fast forward, copy, delete, save).
- Caller ID Name & Number: All Office IP versions support these functions at no charge.
- Music on Hold: The IP Office system supports as many as four discreet music sources while a client is on hold.
- Free Call Logs
New users can be swiftly deployed by using IP Office's templates, which allows profiles and permissions to be designated by typical user characteristics, or parameters of specialized, existing group.
IP Office also supports a host of application specific tasks such as an application that automatically calls clients to remind them of appointments. Avaya's elegant automation facilities have historically always been at the forefront of IP-based phone solutions.
Contact a Neteam representative today to discuss the value proposition provided by an IP Office phone installation. The options available to you, many of them at no charge, its reputation for reliability, and its unmatched performance make this Avaya solution a compelling choice.
Other Services We Offer: