Managed I.T. Services For NYC Small to Medium Sized Business
Has your company ever put off calling your I.T support partner, in fear of the invoice that will accompany the service trip? Your company is certainly not alone.
At Neteam Solutions, we get it. We understand that you need to be able to pick up the phone when you have a problem, but you also need to maintain cost controls when something goes wrong. Our Neteam Managed Service Plans provide you both the security of reliable support and a price that won’t dissuade you from maintaining your critical I.T systems and components.
For much less than the cost of employing an in-house technician, we provide you all of those benefits. They include your own personalized help desk, monthly meetings with your personal I.T services manager, proactive services to prolong the life of your systems, 24x7 monitoring, fixed-fee technical support and more.
I.T technicians take vacations, call out sick and eventually quit. A single person entrusted with your entire enterprise also will be prone to errors. Neteam Solutions will be there for you 24x7, guarantees our services, will work with you to enhance your business productivity and bottom line in both the short and long run.
Neteam’s Managed Services team is expert in what they do. They have all the credentials and certificates required for truly first-class support in the event of a critical failure. And those failures will happen. No single in-house employee has the collective background or expertise of our Managed Services technicians. Our team has decades experience in implementing, deploying, and troubleshooting all types systems. The peace of mind provided by our certified, accredited technicians gives your company the reliable service it needs, at a price point that won’t give you any reason not to make that call.
Why Managed Services?
Managed Services vs Hourly T&M Model
The 2 models are complete opposites of each other. If you think about the hourly model; an IT Service providers' best interest is to do as much billable work as possible in a given month to be profitable. It is not in their best interest to go above and beyond to make sure issues are resolved permanently. The more hours they bill, the better the company performs. The Managed Services model is just the opposite. Since the service is fixed fee; it is in the provider’s best interest, that your network is running at its optimal performance. The Managed Service provider does not want your employees calling every day, and will do everything in their ability to ensure your users and network is running in tip top shape. This is a win - win scenario, because you as the business get excellent service and minimal down time from your employees, which gives them time to be productive and work on your business's bottom line. The Managed Service provider will make sure they always go above and beyond when they fix an issue, and will always ensure that they fix things permanently, because they do not want your users calling every day.
Ultimately, a business wants their network to run efficiently and to be properly protected from failure and downtime, have great network security and have low risk of data loss or interruption. At the same time a business wants to have the completive advantage against their competition and for their users to be productive. IT technology should be a competitive advantage, not a crutch or necessary evil. If configured right, using structured process, discipline, and industry best practices standardization, a business can leverage the power of a world class IT system for its success.
Benefits of the Managed IT Service Approach
The greatest value provided by Managed Services is its ability to proactively detect and resolve issues before they affect your organization’s daily business. A small investment in a Managed Services deployment can effectively insulate your I.T infrastructure from the rigors of day-to-day maintenance, applying hot fixes and security patches, and conducting vulnerability and penetration scans. Managed Services offers a seamless and an automated means by which to keep your environment secure and your network assets up to date.
Data Access, Interpretation, and Reporting Using Managed Services Automation Tools.
Using the appropriate tools, a Managed Services deployment can automate such tasks as network asset discovery, capacity planning, and predictive analysis. Moreover, all of these procedures can be performed from a central location. Managed Services by a matter of course also can generate nearly any type of network performance and service usage report
Deployment of Managed Services.
The value proposition of Managed Services for small to medium sized businesses is compelling. Irrespective of the application (data, voice, video. wireless), Managed Services supplies cost-effective ways for administering preventive maintenance, performing all network management remotely, and to squarely align an organization’s I.T requirements with their business needs. Implementing Managed Services entails examining the ongoing cost and efficiency benefits. How well does the deployment fit your company’s business operations? Fundamental to that question are Managed Services’ suite of central management tools; its asset management capabilities; and its remote monitoring and remote control facilities
What sets Neteam Solutions Managed Service Plans apart from the competition?
- Neteam provides a personal, customized program. You will be assigned an Account Manager, with whom you’ll meet monthly to discuss service quality, goals, changing requirements, and your expectations going forward. Experience has taught us that effective communication is the single most important aspect of any business relationship, and we take this very seriously.
- Neteam’s professionals align your technical requirements with your business objectives. We work hand in hand with your management team to safeguard and optimized your environment. It’s all about suitability to task, scalability, and long-term returns on your investment. We understand that, and how the growth of your business depends on each of these.
- Our Managed Services plans are driven by the latest, fault-tolerant and secure technologies. No competing plan offers the combination of expert oversight with I.T sophistication.
- We offer fixed-fee and all-inclusive I.T support at a fixed monthly price; no hidden costs. For this we maintain, monitor, and secure your network or phone system 24/7/365.
- The technicians on our Managed Services team have decades of experience between them. They are collectively the reason behind our success and regional reputation for I.T excellence and reliability. As Managed Services comprise a large share of Neteam’s business, our best and brightest are assigned to this area. Rest assured that your company will be receiving the most qualified and comprehensive support available anywhere.
- Besides handling all of your I.T issues, we will also manage your third-party relationships with phone companies, ISPs, software subscriptions, and any other system that is not directly managed by us. In short, all of your system- and service-related tasks will be completely streamlines and removed from your daily routine.
- Neteam supports everything that we sell. Be it desktop computers (Macs and PCs), backup systems, disaster recovery solutions, business continuity plans and equipment, security components, virtualization, videoconferencing or VoIP phone systems. Our prominent position in the tri-state I.T community and our registered status with major vendors also assures you of receiving the best prices.
- Neteam’s technical team is expert in performing migrations to the Cloud. We help you define your business requirements for a cloud implementation, select the most appropriate implementation type, and secure it with the most rigorous security provisions available. This flexible, always-available solution has revolutionized how businesses deploy their infrastructure. We can show you how it’s done and why it may be right for you.
- All systems we maintain in a Managed Services contract are backed up regularly, thereby assuring your access to critical business data. Restore routines are performed rapidly, and we guarantee that no event will result in any data loss. Neteam is committed to providing you seamless business continuity, whatever the circumstances may be.
Contact one of our service representatives to inquire about the specifics of a our comprehensive managed service agreement with Neteam. It is no exaggeration to describe our service as one of those truly rare scenarios: a win-win event.
Neteam Solutions offers Managed Service Contracts to businesses in the following Areas. NYC, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Long Island, Nassau County, Downtown Manhattan, Uptown Manhattan, East Side and West Side Manhattan, and all metro areas of the New York City area.